|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|GolfWeek Conference Challenge||70-74-71--215||5|
|Betsy Rawls Invitational||72-79-79--230||68t|
|Lady Bulldog Individual||80-75--155||14t|
|Lady Puerto Rico Classic||78-80-75--233||59t|
|Darius Rucker Intercollegiate||77-76-74--227||42t|
|Bryan National Collegiate||77-71-82--230||27t|
|NCAA West Regional||77-82-79--238||79t|
- Competed as an individual at the Cardinal Kickoff to start the fall season with a sixth-place tie.
- Shot a 226 at the Cougar Class to finish in a tie for 59th-place.
- Had a season best finish of fifth place in Wolcott, Colo. with a season-low round of 70.
- Tied her career low round and earned her best collegiate finish with a second place tie at the Mercedes event.
- Started in every tournament during freshman season.
- Compiled six rounds of par or better and a 76 stroke average.
- Had her first Top-25 finish at the Mercedes-Benz Championship in Knoxville, Tenn., where she shot a two round total of 145 (+3).
- Played in her first collegiate tournament at the Cougar Classic, finishing T-26th.
- Won the Michigan Junior GAM the summer prior to enrolling at UT.
- Born August 2, 1995 in South Lyon, Mich.
- Parents: Sarah and Aaron Pietila
- Major: Communications
- Fun fact: She has 7 siblings (4 sisters and 3 brothers)
- Sister Emmie is also a Lady Vol golfer
- Biggest Influences: "My biggest influence in my life is my mom because she is always teaching me to be a better person. In golf, my biggest influence is Cindy Reid. She has been my golf instructor since I was 11."
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Maui, Hawaii
- Hobbies: Enjoys boating, water skiing with her family, and hanging out with her friends
- Biggest accomplishment: Getting a college scholarship to play golf
- Why she chose Tennessee: "I chose Tennessee because of the golf opportunities it has to offer. I was looking for a school that I could get tough competition both at tournaments and at practice. Also, I wanted to be south of Michigan and I wanted a place that had great practice facilities. Tennessee has it all."
- Recipient of the Blanche 'Sal' Vaughn Scholarship Endowment