|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
Last Updated: Oct. 30, 2016
- Mercedes-Benz Collegiate 70-76-75--221 / 37
- Golfweek Challenge 74-77-73--224 / T37
- Tar Heel Invite 76-79-76--231 / T73
- Kauth Invite 69-69-71--209 / T3
- Mercedes-Benz Collegiate 79-69-78--226 / T48
- Las Vegas Showdown 70-67-76--213 / T37
- Lady Bulldog Individual 87-81--168 / T30
- Florida State Match-Up 81-80-80--241 / T65
- Darius Rucker Intercollegiate 73-76-79--228 / T55
- LSU Classic 81-83-81--245 / T76
- Clemson Invite 79-79-69--227 / T45
- SEC Championship 75-75-73--223 / T23
- Shoal Creek Regional 73-76-83--232 / T36
- NCAA Championship 73-76-83--232 / T90
- Cardinal Kickoff 78-74--152 / T6
- Cougar Classic 74-76-76--226 / T59
- GolfWeek Conference Challenge 70-74-71--215 / 5
- Mercedes-Benz Collegiate 74-69-72--215 / T2
- Lady Bulldog Individual 73-75--148 / 2
- Landfall Tradition 79-75-76--230 / T74
- Westbrook Spring Invite 71-75-76--222 / T43
- Darius Rucker Intercollegiate 82-81-75--238 / T75
- SDSU Farms Invite 2-2 / -
- Rebel Intercollegiate 74-77-70--221 / T18
- SEC Championship 75-75-77--227 / T42
- San Antonio Regional 70-75-78--223 / T58
- NCAA Championship 73-80-79-84--316 / T69
- Cougar Classic 73-75-71--219 / T26
- Mercedes-Benz Collegiate 69-76--145 / T16
- Betsy Rawls Invitational 72-79-79--230 / T68
- Alamo Invitational 73-77-80--230 / T71
- Lady Bulldog Individual 80-75--155 / T14
- Lady Puerto Rico Classic 78-80-75--233 / T59
- Darius Rucker Intercollegiate 77-76-74--227 / T42
- Bryan National Collegiate 77-71-82--230 / T27
- Rebel Intercollegiate 70-76-72--218 / T9
- SEC Championship 78-73-80--231 / T40
- NCAA West Regional 77-82-79--238 / T79
- Recorded below-par rounds on all three days of the Kauth Invite en route to the Vols lowest 54-hole score of the fall (209).
- Posted a 54-hole total of 231 in the Ruth's Chris Tar Heel Invite (Oct. 14-16).
- Tied for 37th place at the Golfweek Conference Challenge in Vail, Colo.. on Sept. 26-28.
- Carded her first sub-par round this season (70) in the first round of the Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championship on Sept. 12.
- Pietila matched her regional score of 232 at the NCAA Championship, tying for 90th place.
- Tied for 36th place at the Shoal Creek Regional with a score of 232.
- Posted her first top-25 finish of the season at the SEC Championship with a seven-over 223.
- Carded a round of 69 in the final round of the Clemson Invitational to tie for 45th place (April 1-3).
- Tied for 30th place at the Lady Bulldog Individual Championship (Feb. 6).
- Carded a new career low of 67 in the second round of the Las Vegas Collegiate Showdown (Oct. 25-Oct. 27).
- Matched her career low of 69 in the second round of the Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championships (Sept. 21-Sept. 22).
- Was the only Vol to win her match in the quarterfinals of the NCAA Championships. Finished in a tie for 69th place with a total of 316 after four rounds.
- Posted a total of 223 at the NCAA San Antonio Regional. Shot two-under par (70) on the first day.
- Carded a 227 at the SEC Championship with a low round of 75.
- Finished in a tie for 18th place after a two-under par final round at the Rebel Intercollegiate.
- Tied her career low round and earned her best collegiate finish with a second place tie at the Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championships.
- Competed as an individual at the Cardinal Kickoff to start the fall season with a sixth-place tie.
- Had a season best finish of fifth place in Wolcott, Colo. during the GolfWeek Challenge with a season-low round of 70.
- Started in every tournament during freshman season.
- Compiled six rounds of par or better and a 76 stroke average.
- Had her first Top-25 finish at the Mercedes-Benz Championships in Knoxville, Tenn., where she shot a two round total of 145 (+3).
- Played in her first collegiate tournament at the Cougar Classic, finishing T-26th.
Prior to Tennessee
- Won the Michigan Junior GAM the summer prior to enrolling at UT.
- Born: August 2, 1995 in South Lyon, Mich.
- Parents: Sarah and Aaron Pietila
- Major: Communications
- Fun fact: She has 7 siblings (4 sisters and 3 brothers)
- Sister Emmie is also a Vol golfer
- Biggest Influences: "My biggest influence in my life is my mom because she is always teaching me to be a better person. In golf, my biggest influence is Cindy Reid. She has been my golf instructor since I was 11."
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Maui, Hawaii
- Hobbies: Enjoys boating, water skiing with her family, and hanging out with her friends
- Biggest accomplishment: Getting a college scholarship to play golf
- Why she chose Tennessee: "I chose Tennessee because of the golf opportunities it has to offer. I was looking for a school that I could get tough competition both at tournaments and at practice. Also, I wanted to be south of Michigan and I wanted a place that had great practice facilities. Tennessee has it all."
- Recipient of the Wayne Basler Womens Athletic Endowed Golf Scholarship