|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|GolfWeek Conference Challenge||74-74-73--221||11t|
|Lady Puerto Rico Classic||74-70-78--222||20t|
|Darius Rucker Intercollegiate||74-75-75--224||31t|
|Bryan National Collegiate||77-81-83--241||83t|
|NCAA West Regional||81-80-80--241||94t|
- Finished in a tie for 11th place in Wolcott, Colo. after a 22nd-place finish at the Cougar Classic.
- Competed in the Women's World Amateur Championships for Guatemala in Japan prior to the fall season, finished first in her group.
Prior to Tennessee
- Over the winter break, won two international tournament championships (Bolivarian Games in Peru/Central American Open).
- Had her first Top-25 finish at the Mercedes-Benz Championship in Knoxville, Tenn., where she shot a two round total of 146 (+4).
- Played in her first collegiate tournament at the Cougar Classic, finishing T-59th.
- Qualified for the 2013 US Women's Amateur Championship
- 2010 and 202 World Amateur Team Championships
- Born July 14, 1995 in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Parents: Claudia and Marco Ricardo Polo
- Major: Management
- Biggest Influence: "My biggest influence in golf and in life has been my grandfather Hilario Polo. He was a professional golfer from Guatemala. He is remembered for his great attitude and determination as well as for his great game."
- Interesting Facts: Holds the course single round record of 67 at the San Isidro Country Club in Guatemala. She also has five Chihuahuas.
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Huatulco, Mexico
- Why she chose Tennessee: "I chose Tennessee because I liked the campus and the golf program. I also liked the coach and the fact that she was willing to help me. Tennessee offered me the best opportunity to grow and help me to accomplish my future goals."
- Favorite Movie: The Greatest Game Ever Played
- Favorite Athlete: Rafael Nadal
- Recipient of the Betty Probasco Scholarship Endowment