|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
Last Updated: May 11, 2017
- Northrop Grumman 73-80-78--231 / T75
- Auburn vs. Tennessee 82-74--156 / 10
- Darius Rucker Intercollegiate 72-75-72--219 / T14
- 3M Augusta Invitational 72-74-77--223 / T16
- Clemson Invitational 77-74-70--221 / T35
- SEC Championship 71-73-74--218 / T25
- NCAA Athens Regional 76-76-69-221 / T24
- Cardinal Fall Kickoff 76-73--149 / T5
- Mercedes-Benz Collegiate 69-70-74--213 / T5
- Annika Intercollegiate 75-73-77--225 / 50
- Ruth's Chris Tar Heel Invite 76-75-75-226 / T39
- Las Vegas Showdown 69-73-71--213 / T37
- Florida State Match-Up 77-73-75--225 / T23
- Darius Rucker Intercollegiate 78-73-71-222 / T26
- LSU Classic 77-73-84--234 / T42
- Clemson Invite 77-82-75--234 / T69
- SEC Championship 85-77-77--239 / T66
- Shoal Creek Regional 79-82-72--233 / T43
- NCAA Championship 78-75-82--235 / T123
- Cougar Classic 73-72-72--217 / T22
- GolfWeek Conference Challenge 74-74-73--221 / T11
- Mercedes-Benz Collegiate 76-73-72--221 / T10
- Landfall Tradition 73-72-76--221 / T32
- Westbrook Spring Invite 71-71-73--215 / T7
- Darius Rucker Intercollegiate 78-74-71--223 / T23
- SDSU Farms Invite 4-0 / -
- Rebel Intercollegiate 71-71-70--212 / T3
- SEC Championship 71-73-70--214 / T7
- San Antonio Regional 69-72-71--212 / T6
- NCAA Championship 80-77-79-74--310 / T49
- Cougar Classic 75-73-79--227 / T59
- Mercedes-Benz Collegiate 72-74--146 / T19
- Alamo Invitational 72-76-77--225 / T58
- Lady Puerto Rico Classic 74-70-78--222 / T20
- Darius Rucker Intercollegiate 74-75-75--224 / T31
- Bryan National Collegiate 77-81-83--241 / T83
- Rebel Intercollegiate 79-74-72--225 / T39
- SEC Championship 81-74-79--234 / T53
- NCAA West Regional 81-80-80--241 / T94
Awards and Honors
- 2016 WGCA Academic All-American
- 2016 SEC Scholar-Athlete of the Year
- 2016 SEC Academic Honor Roll selection
- 2015 Golfweek All-American
- 2015 SEC Scholar-Athlete of the Year
- 2015 WGCA Academic All-American
- 2015 All-SEC Second Team selection
- 2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll selection
- 2014 WGCA Academic All-American
- 2014 SEC Academic Honor Roll selection
- Capped her collegiate career with back-to-back top 25 finishes in the postseason. She shot 69 in her final round in the orange and white to tie for 24th place at the NCAA Athens Regional.
- Shot 221 and tied for 35th place in the Clemson Invitational to close out the regular season.
- After tying for 14th place at the Darius Rucker Intercollegiate, Polo carded her third top-16 finish of the season at the 3M Augusta Invitational with an overall score of 223 (T16).
- The Northrop Grumman marked Polo's first collegiate tournament of the season. She shot 231 over 54-holes.
- Finish the season tied for 123rd place at the NCAA Championship with a score of 235 (May 20-25).
- Shot her sixth round of par or better this season at the NCAA Shoal Creek Regional (May 5-7).
- Carded 77 in the final round of the SEC Championship (April 15-17) for an overal score of 239.
- Tied for 26th place at the Darius Rucker Intercollegiate with a 54-hole score of 222 (March 4-6).
- Recorded her third top-25 finish of the season after tying for 23rd place at the Florida State Match-Up (Feb. 12-14).
- Concluded the fall season with a three-under par 213 performance at the Las Vegas Collegiate Showdown (Oct. 25-Oct. 27).
- Shot 226 and tied for 39th place at the Ruth's Chris Tar Heel Invitational (Oct. 9-Oct. 11).
- Carded rounds of 75-73-77 at the Annika Intercollegiate on Sept. 27 through Sept. 29.
- Finished in a tie for fifth place after shooting 213 at the Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championships (Sept. 21-Sept. 22).
- Tied for fifth place at the Cardinal Fall Kickoff with a tournament total of 145 (Sept. 8).
- Finished in a 49th-place tie at the NCAA Championships, posting rounds of 80, 77, 79 and 74.
- Posted a career low effort at the NCAA San Antonio Regional with a total of 212, which included a career low round of 69.
- Carded a total of 214 to match her career low after 54 holes at the SEC Championship. Shot under par in two rounds and had the best finish for UT.
- Shot under par all three rounds of the Rebel Intercollegiate for her best finish of the season in a tie for third place.
- Won all four of her matches at the SDSU Farms Invite.
- Placed in seventh-place at the Westbrook Spring Invite where the team won its first tournament of the season.
- Finished in a tie for 11th place in Wolcott, Colo. after a 22nd-place finish at the Cougar Classic.
- Competed in the Women's World Amateur Championships for Guatemala in Japan prior to the fall season, finished first in her group.
- Over the winter break, won two international tournament championships (Bolivarian Games in Peru/Central American Open).
- Had her first Top-25 finish at the Mercedes-Benz Championship in Knoxville, Tenn., where she shot a two round total of 146 (+4).
- Played in her first collegiate tournament at the Cougar Classic, finishing T-59th.
Prior to Tennessee
- Qualified for the 2013 US Women's Amateur Championship
- 2010 and 202 World Amateur Team Championships
- Born: July 14, 1995 in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Parents: Claudia and Marco Ricardo Polo
- Major/Minor: Marketing/International Business
- Biggest Influence: "My biggest influence in golf and in life has been my grandfather Hilario Polo. He was a professional golfer from Guatemala. He is remembered for his great attitude and determination as well as for his great game."
- Interesting Facts: Holds the course single round record of 67 at the San Isidro Country Club in Guatemala. She also has five Chihuahuas.
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Huatulco, Mexico
- Why she chose Tennessee: "I chose Tennessee because I liked the campus and the golf program. I also liked the coach and the fact that she was willing to help me. Tennessee offered me the best opportunity to grow and help me to accomplish my future goals."
- Favorite Movie: The Greatest Game Ever Played
- Favorite Athlete: Rafael Nadal
- Recipient of the Ann Baker-Furrow Scholarship Endowment