|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|GolfWeek Conference Challenge||70-74-70--214||2t|
|Westbrook Spring Invite||68-73-69--210||1|
|Darius Rucker Intercollegiate||77-73-73--223||23t|
|SDSU Farms Invite||3-0-1||-|
|NCAA San Antonio Regional||72-68-77-217||26t|
|Betsy Rawls Invitational||75-73-70--218||26t|
|NCAA West Regional||79-78-81--238||96|
|Liz Murphey Fall Preview||77-74-76--227||45t|
|Seminole Match Up||73-75-75--223||13|
|Darius Rucker Intercollegiate||76-76-76--228||36t|
|Bryan National Collegiate||78-78-71--227||47t|
|NCAA East Regional||73-77-78--228||73t|
|Mason Rudolph Fall Preview||79-81-76--236||77t|
|Tar Heel Invitational||74-74-72--220||29t|
|Darius Rucker Intercollegiate||78-75--153||33t|
|Anuenue Spring Break Classic||72-73-76--221||4t|
|Bryan National Collegiate||80-76-75--231||50t|
|NCAA Central Regional||75-77-75--227||23t|
- Named WGCA All-American Honorable Mention.
- Earned a top 10 finish at the NCAA Championships after carding rounds of 73-73-76-70. Led the team to match play, but lost in the quarterfinals.
- Helped the Lady Vols finish in 3rd place at the NCAA Regional. Posted a low round of 68 on the second day and finished in a tie for 26th.
- Finished in a 50th place tie at the SEC Championship, carding a low round of 74 on the final day.
- Won three of her four matches at the SDSU Farms Invite.
- Finished in a tie for 23rd place at the Darius Rucker Intercollegiate with all three of her rounds counting in the team's fourth place finish.
- Earned her first SEC Player of the Week honor after her first career win in Arizona.
- Won her first career tournament at the Westbrook Spring Invite with a score of 210. Her first round score of 69 matches the ninth best first round score in program record books.
- Earned a career-low round of 67 at the Cougar Classic.
- Finished in a second-place tie with sister, Anna with a low total of 214 at the Golfweek Conference Challenge.
- Shot a low 68 to finish in a tie for eighth to finish the fall season.
- Sat out majority of spring season with back injury, returning to compete in the NCAA Regional
- Had a career tournament at the Betsy Rawls Longhorn Invitational... Recorded the 54-hole score of her career (218), tied lowest single round of career (70) and finished T-26th.
- Tied for 63rd at the Cougar Classic, jumping up almost 20 spots in the standings from the second to final round
- Posted her first top-20 finish of the season at the Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championships, carding an eagle and two birdies in the final round
- Finished the fall campaign with a 74.92 stroke average
- Recorded her best finish on the season as she placed 13th at the FSU Match-Up
- Tied for 36th at the Darius Rucker Intercollegiate
- Earned her best finish of the season, tying for 12th with a 226 (+10) card at the LSU Classic
- Tied for 47th at the Bryan National Collegiate with an 11-over par 227 total
- Competed in all 11 tournaments as a freshman for the Lady Vols
- Finished tied for 4th at the Anuenue Spring Break Classic with a 221 (+5), the highest finish for Tennessee at the tournament
- Posted five rounds of par or better
- Carded two top-10 finishes, coming at the LSU Classic and the Anuenue Spring Break Classic
- Contributed to the team's win at the LSU Tiger Golf Classic with a 224 (+8), good for a 10th place finish overall and 2nd on the team
- 2010 AJGA Honorable Mention All-American
- Ranked as the ninth-best junior player in the 2011 Class by Polo
- Nabbed eight top-five AJGA finishes, including a win at the 2007 Junior All-Star at PGA National and a runner-up finish in June 2009 at the AJGA Junior at Steelwood
- Took third at the 2010 AJGA Junior at Innisbrook
- Placed 14th at the Junior PGA Championship in August
- Although she was homeschooled, Newell earned five varsity letters and was a captain for two years at Northside Christian High School in St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Wrapped up her prep career by leading Northside Christian to its second straight runner-up team finish at the Florida Class A Championships
- Tied for third at the Championships with a two-day total of 73-68=141
- Tied for the individual lead at the state tourney as a junior with a 70-72=142 score in Ocala; ended up second after a playoff
- Born April 9, 1993 in Tampa, Fla.
- Parents: Robin and Jon Newell
- Major: Communication Studies (Minor: Journalism)
- Tennessee legacy: Both of her parents are graduates of Tennessee.
- Her father threw the shot put & discus for the UT track & field team. He once held the school record in the shot put.
- Fun fact: She loves history. She takes every opportunity to visit historical places. She has been on multiple aircraft carriers and even to Parris Island where the Marines train.
- Any superstitions: She always plays with her Marine Corps ball marker
- Favorite athlete: Lindsey Vonn
- Biggest accomplishment: Finishing her first 5k. She stated it was like winning a golf tournament.
- Why she chose Tennessee: "Tennessee was the best program for me because it provides all the support I need to work toward my dream to become a professional golfer."
- Favorite TV Show: Homeland
- Biggest Influence: Her parents. "They both followed their dreams in their sports and they inspire me and encourage me to do the same."
- Recipient of the Ann Baker-Furrow Scholarship Endowment.