|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Cardinal Fall Kickoff||84-73--157||T24|
|Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championships||76-76-72--224||T38|
|Cardinal Fall Kickoff||76-77--153||T10|
|Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championships||78-85-82--245||82|
|Lady Bulldog Individual||78-88--166||T26|
|Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championships||76-77--153||T64|
|Lady Bulldog Individual||81-85--166||T41|
- Recorded a new career low of 72 in the final round of the Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championships.
- Shot a career low of 73 in the second round of the Cardinal Fall Kickoff.
- Earned a career best finish at the Cardinal Kickoff, finishing in a 10th place tie.
- First career collegiate tournament at the 2013 Mercedes-Benz Championship in Knoxville, Tenn., finishing T-64th.
- First career collegiate start at The Alamo Invitational in San Antonio, Texas, finishing T-75th.
Awards and Honors
- 2013 High School Athletes of the Year by the Great Knoxville Sports Hall of Fame
- Two-time Knox News PrepXtra First Team
- Three-time All-KIL First Team honoree
- Earned the Farragut High School Jack Carr Award
Prior to Tennessee
- 2012 Knoxville News Sentinel PrepXtra Girls Golfer of the Year
- 1st place finish - AJGA 2013
- Runner-up at 2013 The Bubba Conlee Memorial Tournament
- Two-time Bobbie Blackburn Knox Area Junior Girls Champion
- Four Top-10 AJGA finishes and two Top-10 PGA Junior finishes
- Third-place finish at the Class AAA State Tournament
- Three-time All-State High School Girls Championship
- Two-time Knox News PrepXtra First Team and three-time All-KIL First Team honoree
- 2012 Regional Champion
- Named MVP of the Farragut High School girls golf team and earned the Farragut High School Jack Carr Award
- Ranked No. 1 (of 90) in the state of Tennessee and No. 193 (of 2482) in the nation by the National Junior Golf Scoreboard
- Born Dec. 7, 1994 in Columbus, Ga.
- Parents: Denise and Glyn Hughes
- Major: Marketing
- Reason why she chose Tennessee: "My brother and sister both attended UT and they always talked about how much they loved it and it made me want to go. Not only is it a great university to continue my education, but it also has a great golf program and golf facilities. I think Coach Pavon and Coach Brennan can make me a better all-around player. I like that it is so close to my home too!"
- Biggest influence: Her mom, dad, sister and brother. They all play golf together and are very close. Growing up, she always looked up to them.
- Interesting facts: All of her golf bags are bedazzled. She also has about 30 pairs of golf shoes, about 140 golf hats and 10 sparkly ball markers.
- Superstitions: When playing a tournament, she always wears a lucky Welsh/American flag pin and she also has to make 3 putts on the putting green before teeing off.