2012-13 - Junior
- At Conference USA Championships held on Melton Hill Lake, placed second in the 2V8+ with a time of 6:50.18.
- In the regular season finale, part of the 2V8+ which placed third against Princeton, Dartmouth and Penn with a time of 6:59.7
- Racing in the 2V8 at the Clemson Invitational, finished in third place in both sessions with times of 6:48.5 and 6:37.7. On Sunday, placed second with a time of 7:08.8.
- At The Ohio State Invitational, placed second in both sessions in the 2V8 with times of 7:29.8 and 7:35.20.
- Placed second against Louisville in the 2V8+ with a time of 6 minutes and 39.5 seconds
- Rowed in the 2V8+ against Minnesota with a time of 6 minutes and 40.8 seconds on the 2000-meter course
- To conclude the fall season, placed 15th in the Championship 4+ with a time of 18 minutes and 58.1 seconds
- At the Head of the Hooch, finished 14th with a time of 17 minutes and 6.2 seconds in the Championship 8+
- Finished ninth at the Head of the Charles Regatta in Boston in the Club 8 with a time of 17 minutes and 17.17 seconds
- In fall opener at the Chattanooga Head Race, placed fourth in the Collegiate 8+ with a time of 17 minutes and 1.52 seconds
- Also placed second in the Collegiate 4+ with a time of 19 minutes and 34.46 seconds at the Chattanooga Head Race
- Rowed in the gold-medal winning 2V8+ at the Conference-USA Championship on Melton Lake in Oak Ridge, Tenn.
- Spent fall season recovering from shoulder surgery.
- Raced in the 3V4+ against Minnesota, finishing second.
- First place against Louisville as 3 seat in the V4+.
- Won a bronze medal in the 2V4+ at the Conference USA Championship.
- With teammate Ashley Case, rowed in the Collegiate 2- at the Chattanooga Head Race.
- Also a member of the C8+ shell that finished sixth at the Chattanooga Head Race.
- Capped off the fall with a 21st-place finish in the Collegiate 8+ at the Head of the Hooch.
- Graduated from Woodbridge High School in Woodbridge, Va.
- During her freshman year, she helped stroked the varsity quads to a silver medal finish at the state championships, a fourth-place finish at nationals and a bronze at the Stotesbury Cup Regatta.
- During her junior season, she was a member of the state championship crew, and the bronze and silver medal-winning crews at the Stotesbury Regatta and National Championships, respectively.
- Majoring in Criminal Justice
- Interns with the U.S. Government in Customs and Border protection in Washington D.C. every summer.
- SEC Honor Roll - 2010-11.
- Named Rower of the Year by the Potomac News and Messenger in 2008.
- Has one older brother, Ryan, 24.
- Parents, Jeff and Susan Changes
- Born on September 27, 1991 in Woodbridge, Va.