- Part of the Lady Vols' shell that placed eighth in the women's open 8+ at the Head of the Hooch with a time of 15 minutes and 55.5 seconds
- At Duke, placed eighth with teammate Hannah Waddell in the B Pairs competition and finished fifth in the B Fours competition
- At the Chattanooga Head Race, placed fourth with a time of 20 minutes and 50.71 seconds in the collegiate pairs event with teammate Sarah McAuliffe
- Part of a sixth place finish at the Chattanooga Head Race with a time of 19 minutes and 45.06 seconds in the collegiate fours race
2012-13 - Freshman
- Named to the 2012-13 C-USA Honor Roll, a honor awarded to student-athlete's maintaining a 3.0 GPA or better
- At the Conference USA Championships, raced in the Open 4 which placed second with a time of 7:39.73
- In the regular season finale, part of the 2V4+ which placed 3rd against Princeton, Dartmouth and Penn with a time of 7:55.5
- In the 2V4 at the Clemson Invitational, earned second with a time of 7:55.0 and third with a time of 7:36.1.
- Racing in the 2V4 at The Ohio State Invitational, placed second twice with times of 8:25.47 and 8:48.90.
- Rowed in the 2V4+ against Minnesota with a time of 7 minutes and 39.8 seconds on the 2000-meter course
- Rowed in the D boat in the V8+ placing 8th with a time of 18 minutes and 5.09 seconds at the Chattanooga Head Race
- Attended Robinson Secondary in Fairfax, Va.
- Erin Gibbemeyer, daughter of John and Sherry was born on December 31, 1993
- Has two sisters, Emily and Elizabeth
- She also ran Cross Country and Track and Field in high school
- After college she hopes to go to vet school
- Rowed with Robinson Crew, head coach was Jonathon Barret