- In the regular season finale, part of the V4+ which placed fourth against Princeton, Dartmouth and Penn with a time of 7:56.8
- In the varsity four race at the Clemson Invitational, placed sixth with a time of 7:52.6, fourth with a time of 7:34.3 and fifth with a final time of 8:27.6.
- Racing in the 2V4 at The Ohio State Invitational, placed second twice with times of 8:25.47 and 8:48.90.
- Rowed the 2V4+ to a first place finish with a time of 7 minutes and 38.9 seconds against Louisville
- Rowed in the 2V4+ against Minnesota with a time of 7 minutes and 39.8 seconds on the 2000-meter course
- In first rowing race of career, rowed with in the D boat in the Collegiate 8, placing 8th with a time of 18 minutes and 05.09 seconds at the Chattanooga Head Race
- Rowed in the open 8 at the Head of the Hooch in Chattanooga, placing eighth with a time of 17 minutes and 24.5 seconds
- Attended La Pietra in Honolulu, HI
- Won the High School State Championship in 2010 and 2012 in canoe paddling
- 2011 and 2012 Athlete of the Year at La Pietra
- Kahala Schneider, daughter of Piilani and Hargon, was born on June 13, 1994
- Was an avid canoe paddler in Hawaii
- Chose to come to UT for rowing, she loved the team and coaching staff