2012-13 - Senior
- Named to the 2012-13 C-USA Honor Roll, a honor awarded to student-athlete's maintaining a 3.0 GPA or better
- Racing in the V4+ at The Ohio State Invitational, placed second both times with times of 8:34.83 and 8:37.75.
- Rowed the 2V4+ to a first place finish with a time of 7 minutes and 38.9 seconds against Louisville
- Placed eighth in the Open 8 at the Head of the Hooch Regatta in Chattanooga with a time of 17 minutes and 24.5 seconds
- Finished second in the Varsity 8 at the Secret City Head Race with a time of 20 minutes and 5.98 seconds
- In fall opener, placed third with a time of 16 minutes and 54.51 seconds in the Collegiate 8+ at the Chattanooga Head Race
- Also rowed in the Collegiate 4 and placed seventh with a time of 20 minutes and 18.59 seconds
- Helped the V4+ to a strong regular-season finale at No. 7 Princeton.
- Rowed in the 2V8+ at Michigan.
- Lifted the 2V8+ to a fifth-place finish in the petite final of the San Diego Crew Classic.
- Helped the 2V8+ to a win at Central Florida.
- Rowed in the 2V8+ at the Oak Ridge Invitational, finished with one gold and two silver medals.
- Won gold medal at Head of the Charles in the Club 8.
- Finished seventh in the Collegiate 4+ at the Chattanooga Head Race.
- Finished eighth in the Collegiate 8+ at the Chattanooga Head Race.
- Finished eighth in the Head of the Hooch Regatta in the Championship 8, followed by an 11th-place finish in the Collegiate 4+.
- Finished second in 2V8+ against Minnesota.
- Took second vs. Louisville in 2V8+.
- Finished second twice in 2V8+ at Lake Natoma.
- At C-USA regionals, finished second in 2V8+.
- Earned silver medal in Collegiate 2- at Chattanooga Head Race.
- Also finished sixth with the Collegiate 8+.
- Member of Collegiate 8+ shell that finished 21st at the Head of the Hooch Regatta.
- Part of V4+ shell that finished runner-up to Princeton on May 1.
- In the fall, rowed in the V8+ for two races.
- Also competed in the pairs, alongside Kaelyn Gibson, finishing first and second place in the Head of the Hooch Regatta and Rivanna Romp, respectively.
- Graduated from Chattanooga School for Arts and Sciences.
- Served as student body president and chair of community service team.
- Four-year member of Chattanooga Junior Rowing Club.
- Competed with 4+ crew, taking gold at Dogwood Regatta-State Championships and Southeast Jr. Championships.
- Part of shell that claimed eighth in junior women's 4+ event at Youth National Championships.
- Enjoys outdoor sports, baking and spending time with family.
- Has three brothers, Nick, Hunter and Chase.
- Born on June 16, 1991 in Chattanooga, Tenn., to Kim Daugherty.