Oct. 20, 2012
- Sunday's match will be televised regionally on SportSouth and on ESPN3. Coverage on ESPN3 will be blacked out within the SEC footprint. There will be free live stats on OleMissSports.com and a free live blog on UTSports.com
- Tennessee holds a 10-3-2 edge in its 15 all-time contests against Mississippi. UT has gone 7-0-2 in its last nine meetings with the Rebels. Ole Miss last defeated Tennessee on Oct. 5, 2003, in a 1-0 Rebels victory in Knoxville.
- In 2011, UT mounted had an incredible second-half comeback. Down 3-0 at the half, Amy Harrison, Emily Dowd, Caroline Brown and Chelsea Hatcher scored in the second period to lift the Lady Vols to a 4-3 victory.
- In this week's NCAA RPI rankings, Tennessee is at No. 18. UT finished the 2011 season with an RPI of 33. Ole Miss has an RPI of 46.
- Sophomore goalkeeper Julie Eckel has allowed just 10 goals in 18 games this season. She has a 0.56 GAA, which ranks second in the SEC. The UT single-season record for GAA is 0.68 set by Vanessa Phillips-Bosshart back in 2004.
- Junior midfielder CC Cobb has started the last six matches she has played in and UT is 5-1 in that stretch. When Cobb is in the starting lineup, UT has posted five shutouts and outscored its opponents 10-1.
SCOUTING THE REBELS
- Ole Miss is 12-6-0 on the year and 5-6 in SEC play. The Rebels are 7-3 at home and are coming off a 3-2 overtime home loss to LSU on Friday.
- Mandy McCalla has a team high 12 goals to go with four assists for 28 points. Rafaelle Souza has 11 goals and six assists for 28 pionts. Olivia Harrison has six goals and one assist for 13 points.
- Kelly McCormick has started all 18 games in goal and has a 1.14 GAA with 71 saves and a .780 save percentage.
THIS WEEK IN TENNESSEE SOCCER
WEEKEND MATCH NOTES