Nov. 5, 2008
With their final Southeastern Conference Tournament trip approaching, the seniors on the Lady Vol soccer team are looking to close out their careers on a high note. Yet, before Jaimel Johnson, Kylee Rossi, Sarah Van Sickle, Leslie Vineyard and Alissa VonderHaar move on to their next adventure, they're sitting on the hot seat to each answer 20 questions leading up to their final matches with the Lady Vols.
Senior forward Kylee Rossi has made her mark on the Tennessee program over the last four years. The Pennington, N.J., native will leave the Lady Vols as the program's all-time leader in career shots, goals, points, game winners and golden goals and as UT's only SEC Offensive Player of the Year award winner. She has led the Orange and White in scoring in each of her four seasons and has earned two Academic All-SEC selections as a sport management major.
1. What is your favorite place to eat in Knoxville?
I would have to say Wasabi out West but at my time at Tennesssee we have probably gone to Chili's the most.
2. Which celebrity would you like to date?
Keanu Reeves, gotta love those cheekbones!
3. What was your favorite game to play in elementary school?
Four square was fun, but went it comes to games I would have to say Girl Talk or Mall Madness.
4. What would you do with a million dollars?
I would probably buy a house and then share the rest.
5. What Halloween costumes did you wearing this year?
Well a group of us are being the Wizard of Oz characters, so I went as Glinda, the good witch.
6. If you had a theme song, what would it be?
"Don't Stop Believing" by Journey
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
When people rub silverware together, or on their plate, or even when they are eating, when they grind their teeth on it.
8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Any seafood, mostly crab legs and scallops, and you can never go wrong with pasta.
9. If a sandwich was named after you, what would be on it?
Happy go Lucky! Lots of salami, provolone cheese, pickles, olives, oil, vinegar and salt and pepper on a hoagie roll!
10. What is your dream job?
ESPN sports caster.
11. What is something that most people don't know about you?
I don't like bugs, spiders, hair balls or germs.
12. Whose wallet would you like to steal?
Bill Gates? HAHA right? That would make the most sense.
13. When are you happiest?
When I am with my family and friends
14. What is your favorite vacation spot?
The beach, I don't care where, but the Jersey Shore or Myrtle Beach would be just fine.
15. What is your favorite word?
That's a hard one. My favorite slogan is "I've had better!" But, my favorite word is love because it has such a strong meaning.
Take a lot of pictures because they are the best keepsakes. When you feel like your entire college experience was a blur, you can always look back on certain events, parties or trips and remember.
Take your time in college for granted, because it goes so fast. Even if you want to be a normal student and not do workouts, running and lifting, it's not worth it. Hard work pays off and it is so rewarding in the end.
18. Describe fellow senior Sarah Van Sickle in three words.
Spirited, passionate, crazy and funny!