Jan. 27, 2012
- Having faced #1 Georgia a week ago, the #10 Tennessee Lady Vol swimming & diving team hosts #2 Florida this week at 11 a.m.
- Prior to the meet, UT will honor its nine seniors in Abbie Alton, Lindsey Brackens, Kirstyn Colonias, Jenny Connolly, Maddie Garrett, Samara Gelb, Caitlin Perks, Gabrielle Trudeau and Atlantis Wilkins.
- The Lady Vols are still searching for their first ever win over the Gators, as UF leads the all-time series 25-0.
- Saturday's dual meet will be the last contest for both squads prior to the SEC Championships that begin February 15.
- Florida will be Tennessee's fourth ranked opponent this year in seven dual meets. UT holds wins over Indiana and Louisville, who are now ranked 12th and 24th, respectively.
- Last week Tennessee took nine events against Georgia but suffered its first loss of the season.
- On Monday, junior Kelsey Floyd was selected as the SEC Swimmer of the Week for her four-win performance against Georgia.
- In the three-plus years that the Allan Jones Intercollegiate Aquatic Center has been opened, Tennessee holds a record of 11-3 at the state-of-the-art facility.