RECORD & HONORS
Career Doubles Record: 42-45
2015 SEC Player of the Week
2014 Ohio Valley Rookie of the Year
2014 Second Team All-SEC
2014 SEC All-Freshman Team
2014 Co-SEC Freshman of the Week
2015-16 - JUNIOR
Doubles Record: 16-15
- Won her first match of the season, defeating Clemson's Ally Miller-Krasilnikov, 6-0, 7-6 (5), at the Furman Fall Classic
- Reached the quarterfinals of the ITA Ohio Valley Regionals, falling to Vanderbilt's No. 7 ranked Sydney Campbell, 6-2, 6-0, for just her second loss of the fall
- Defeated the No. 35 ranked doubles team of Hourigan/Woodard from Georgia Tech, 6-4, with partner Sadie Hammond at the Michigan Invitational
- Clinched the doubles point with freshman Sadie hammond after defeating Wake Forest's Anna Ulyashchenko and Kimmy Guerin, 6-4, on Court 1
- Began the spring by winning 10 of her first 12 matches in singles, including a ranked win over No. 79 Natalie Suk from Ole Miss, 6-1, 6-3
- Downed the No. 32-ranked duo of Erin Routliffe and Andie Daniell, 6-3, to clinch the doubles point against Alabama
- Came from behind to defeat the 73rd-ranked team of Bea Machado Santos and Brianna Lashway, 7-5, from Missouri
- Defeated Arkansas' Ana Oparenovic, who was ranked 83rd, 3-6, 6-4, 1-0 (4), for her second ranked singles win of the season
2014-15 - SOPHOMORE
Doubles Record: 12-15
- Did not compete during the fall season.
- Defeated No. 68 ranked Johnnise Renaud of Georgia Tech 7-5, 4-6, 6-2 for her first ranked win of the season.
- Won eight straight matches in doubles from January 17 to February 2, including a ranked 6-4 win over No. 38 Yurovsky/Lee of Michigan.
- After their eight match win streak, Repic and Guevremont were ranked as the No. 30 team in the country by the ITA.
- Was awarded the SEC Player of the Week after beating Cassidy Spearman of Missouri and Makenzie Craft of Arkansas in singles, helping the Lady Vols securing two conference wins.
- Topped the 37th ranked team of Blevins/Folland 8-6 from South Carolina in the final weekend of the season.
- Finished the season by going on a five-match winning streak, including a 6-4, 6-4 win over 81st ranked Georgiana Patrasc from Mississippi State.
2013-14 - FRESHMAN
Doubles Record: 14-15
- Recorded first win as a Lady Vol against Florida State's Duda Santos 6-1, 6-1 (Sept. 27)
- Won first dual match with partner Laurence Guevremont against Martin/Looney of South Carolina 8-3 (Sept. 27)
- Out-matched Florida State's Pedersen/Porry with Guevremont 8-6 (Sept. 28) at the Furman Fall Classic
- Competed in USTA/ITA Ohio Valley Regional going 4-1 with wins against Chattanooga, Vanderbilt, Louisville and Memphis advancing all the way to the semifinal round
- Went 3-2 with teammate Guevremont in the USTA/ITA Ohio Valley Regional defeating 51st ranked Choo/Gerbasi of ETSU and James/Trousilova of Evansville (Oct. 19) en route to a quarterfinal appearance in the doubles tournament
- Defeated Rachael James-Baker of NC State during the Tennessee Fall Invite 6-2, 6-3 (Oct. 25)
- Upset #28 Danielle Collins of Virginia 6-2, 6-7, 1-0(6) (Jan. 18) at the Virginia Fall Invite en route to tournament singles runner up honors
- Paired with Ambika Pande to overcome Marshall's Gulsrud/Broomfield during the UVA Winter Invitational 6-4 (Jan. 19)
- Triumphed over Richter/Gerstner Da Rosa of Utah with Laurence Guevremont in the UVA Winter Invitational 7-5 (Jan. 20)
- Earned a win at No. 1 singles against Purdue's Lynda Xepoleas 6-3, 6-4 (Jan. 25) in the team's dual season opener
- Went undefeated on the weekend at No. 1 singles against Georgia Tech (Feb. 15), Belmont (Feb. 16), Chattanooga (Feb. 16).
- Managed back-to-back wins with Victoria Olivarez against Belmont 6-0 and Chattanooga 8-2 in a doubleheader sweep (Feb. 16)
- Defeated No. 44 Garre/Fujimoto of Indiana (Feb. 23) 8-6
- Extended her win streak to five matches with wins over ranked opponents in No. 79 Gabiriella De Santis of Ohio State (Feb. 21) 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 and No. 65 Katie Klyczek of Indiana (Feb. 23), 6-4, 6-4.
- Won double-header matches (Mar. 19) with Guevremont against Patton/Eskauriatza of Murray State 8-6 and Barboza/G. Crofford of Western Kentucky 8-1
- Upset No. 54 Nadia Ravita of Kentucky (March 23) 6-4, 6-3
- Defeated 36th-ranked Pleun Burgmans of Auburn (April 11) 6-4, 3-6, 6-1 helping Tennessee to an epic comeback victory over the Tigers
- Took part in her first NCAA Singles Tournament where she rematched No. 22 Abigail Tere-Apisah in the first round falling in a tough 7-6 (4), 6-2 battle (May 21)
- Finished the season ranked No. 57 in the country in singles
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- Represented Canada at the U14 World Junior Championships in the Czech Republic and Germany
- Participated in the Canadian Nationals from 2007-13
- Five-time Canadian National doubles champion
- Five-time Ontario Provincial singles champion
- Three-time ITF doubles champion
- Four-time Provincial doubles champion
- 2010 USTA US Open Playoff Midwest singles champion
- Member of the academic honor roll and finished high school with a 3.92 GPA
- Lists her highest ambition as playing on the WTA Tour
- Father, Steve, played football at the University of Acadia and won two Yanier Cups, the equivalent of the national championship
- Evangeline Repic, daughter of Steve and Biserka Repic, was born April 18, 1995 in Mississauga, Ontario
- Recipient of the Wayne Basler Women's Athletic Tennis Endowed Scholarship