RECORD & HONORSCareer Singles Record: 40-56
Career Doubles Record: 23-36
2014-15 - JUNIOR
Doubles Record: 10-18
- Opened the fall by winning two of her three matches in both singles and doubles at the Furman Fall Classic
- In doubles, she partnered with Laurence Guevremont for the first time in her career
- Closed the fall with a 8-4 loss to Northern Florida's duo of Vazquez/Calderon in the quarterfinals of the Dick Vitale Clay Court Classic
- Won four of her first five doubles matches of the season with Victoria Olivarez, including a sweep during a doubleheader against Detroit's Davydova/Van Der Goot and WMU's Kuhle/Perinovic.
- Defeated the duo of Holloway/Taylor from LSU 8-3 for her first conference win of the season.
- Picked up her first conference win in singles after defeating Kentucky's Taylor Lederman 7-6 (3), 2-6, 6-4.
- Helped the Lady Vols defeat the Arkansas Razorbacks by defeating Mia Jurasic 6-2, 5-7, 7-6 (6).
- Helped Tennessee clinch the doubles point and upset No. 44 Mississippi State with an 8-6 win over Guibe/Timea.
2013-14 - SOPHOMORE
Doubles Record: 9-10
- Partnered with Brittany Lindl for the Furman Fall Classic beating Vanderbilt 8-3 and Furman 8-3 (Sept. 27)
- Won 6-1, 6-4 over Furman's Katherine Oudin in the Furmal Fall Classic (Sept. 28) for the first win of her sophomore season
- Picked up two wins in the UVA Winter Invitational (Jan. 19-20)
- Battled at No. 4 singles for the win against Nicole Robinson of Purdue 2-6, 6-3, 1-0(8) (Jan. 25) in the Lady Vols' dual season opener
- Gained a win with Ashlee Boles at No. 3 doubles against Belmont's Mather/Gilley 6-1 (Feb. 16)
- Swept the weekend vs. Ohio State (Feb. 21) and Indiana (Feb. 23) with a 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 comeback victory over Noelle Malley and 6-1, 6-4 win over Shannon Murdy at No. 6 singles
- Sealed team's first SEC win with victory over Dominika Kanakova of South Carolina (Mar. 16) 6-2, 6-7 (4), 6-4
- Notched the match winning point for the second-straight SEC match with a 6-3, 7-5 victory over Stephanie Fox of Kentucky (March 23)
- Won a season high four straight matches from March 16-23 with match sealing wins over South Carolina and Kentucky
2012-13 - FRESHMAN
Doubles Record: 4-8
- Recorded her first collegiate win against Katherine Oudin of Furman University in 6-1, 6-1 sets (Sept. 21)
- Defeated Stanford/Murray of Furman 8-6 during the Furman Fall Classic with Fotopolous
- Fought back to win over Olga Kalodzitsa of Armstrong Atlantic in the Clemson Fall Classic (Oct. 12)
- Defeated NC State's Christy Sipes 6-2, 6-4 during the Tennessee Fall Classic (Oct. 26)
- Defeated Natasha Smith of Utah 6-3, 6-3 in the UVA Winter Invitational (Jan. 19)
- Earned a win over Maike Zeppernick of Nebraska at the ITA Kickoff (Jan. 26)
- Showed poise in a comback win over No. 94 Amy Zhu of Michigan, 4-6, 6-4, 6-4
- Defeated Noelle Malley of Ohio State 7-5, 6-2 (Feb. 17)
- Rattled off a four match win streak in the month of March, the longest of her freshman season
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- Ranked as the No. 37 player in the nation as well as a five-star recruit by TennisRecruiting.net
- Came in as the top player in Nevada
- Won the Class 4A state singles championship as a senior, accounting for Spring Valley High School's first state tennis title
- Advanced to the state championship during her sophomore season and the semifinals as a junior
- Recorded back-to-back Southern Zone Regional Tennis Tournament titles as a junior and senior
- Graduated from Odyssey Charter High School in May 2012
- Her commitment marks the second consecutive year that Tennessee has signed Nevada's top-ranked prospect
- Chose Tennessee because she felt as if it was the best program for her that would help her become the best tennis player she could be
- Biggest influences as a high school tennis player were her coach Misha and her trainer Mike
- Tiffany B Tavares, daughter of David and Penny Tavares, was born Sept. 18, 1993 in Las Vegas, Nev.
- Recipient of the Campbell & Joan Wallace Scholarship Endowment