- Kills: 23 (Missouri, 11/7/14)
- Attacks: 52 (Missouri, 11/7/14)
- Hitting Pct.: .375, 2x ( MR vs. Kennesaw St, 9/12/14)
- Assists: 2 (at Coastal Carolina, 9/13/14)
- Aces: 3 (Cleveland State, 9/9/16)
- Solo Blocks: 1, 2x (MR vs. South Carolina, 11/19/14)
- Block Assists: 6 (at Alabama, 10/28/16)
- Total Blocks: 6, 2x (Alabama, 10/28/16)
- Digs: 8 (Eastern Michigan, 9/2/16) *Through November 29, 2014
AS A JUNIOR (2016)
- Over the span of 3 matches during the DISH Tennessee Classic, she had a hitting percentage of .500
- Had 3 aces with a .375 hitting percentage against Cleveland State during the Cleveland State Tournament in Ohio.
- Had 8 digs within two matches during the Holiday Inn West Invitational at Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Had 13 kills and a .440 hitting percentage against Troy on 10/5/16
- Had a .500 hitting percentage against Ole Miss on 10/14/16
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015)
- Missed the non-conference season while recovering from a foot injury and appeared in all 18 matches during SEC play, starting six contests. She averaged 2.43 kills/set (141 total).
AS A FRESHMAN (2014)
- Played in 26 matches during her freshman season, getting 22 starts along the way
- Led the team in both total kills (222) and kills per set (2.67) while also totaling 41 digs and 33 total blocks on the year
- Finished the season ranked 19th in the SEC in kills per set at 2.67
- Recorded a career-high 23 kills against Missouri on Nov. 7, doing so on a .308 hitting efficiency and becoming the only Lady Vol in 2014 with a match of 20+ kills
- Put down 19 kills in just her second collegiate start, hitting a season-high .375 against Kennesaw State on Sept. 12
- Ended the year with eight matches of 10 or more kills and having led UT in kills nine times over the course of the season
- Posted a season-best six blocks at Mississippi State on Oct. 17, complementing a 10-kill night
- Came away with 17 kills and a pair of blocks in a 3-2 win over Mercer on Sept. 20
- Made her collegiate debut against Appalachian State on Aug. 30 and earned her first career start at Evansville on Sept. 9
- Two-year letterwinner at Riverside Academy in Reserve, La.
- Earned New Orleans Area All-District Volleyball Team and NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune All-New Orleans Area Volleyball Team honors
- Named District 4-IV MVP after her senior season
- Averaged 19 kills per match during her senior season
- Earned River Parishes Player of the week honors for the weeks of Sept. 10, Oct. 15 and Nov. 19, 2013.
- Recorded 104 kills in a seven-game stretch, including a 19-kill performance in a three-set win over St. Martin's
- 2013 NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune Small School Preseason Player of the Year
- In 2012, helped carry Riverside to the state semifinals for the first time in program history
- Also a member of the basketball and track teams at Riverside
- Played for the Southern Swing and Louisiana Volleyball club teams under the direction of her cousin and high school head coach Chelsey Nicholas who has been a huge influence on her life and volleyball career.
- Intends to major in sociology
- Chose to attend Tennessee because the team felt like family and cared for their athletes on the court and in the classroom.
- Says her biggest thrill in volleyball was playing in the State Championship semifinal game against Notre Dame
- Aspires to be an Olympian
- Member of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Has three siblings, Travone (28), Shannon (23) and Jaleh (9).
- Kendra Dedrianna Ezell-Turner, the daughter of Jolette Allen, was born on June 21, 1996 in Richmond, Va.
- Recipient of the Dr. Sharon B. Lord Women's Athletic Leadership Scholarship