- Two-year letterwinner at Riverside Academy in Reserve, La.
- Earned New Orleans Area All-District Volleyball Team and NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune All-New Orleans Area Volleyball Team honors
- Named District 4-IV MVP after her senior season
- Averaged 19 kills per match during her senior season
- Earned River Parishes Player of the week honors for the weeks of Sept. 10, Oct. 15 and Nov. 19, 2013.
- Recorded 104 kills in a seven-game stretch, including a 19-kill performance in a three-set win over St. Martin's
- 2013 NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune Small School Preseason Player of the Year
- In 2012, helped carry Riverside to the state semifinals for the first time in program history
- Also a member of the basketball and track teams at Riverside
- Played for the Southern Swing and Louisiana Volleyball club teams under the direction of her cousin and high school head coach Chelsey Nicholas who has been a huge influence on her life and volleyball career.
- Intends to major in Kinesiology
- Chose to attend Tennessee because the team felt like family and cared for their athletes on the court and in the classroom.
- Says her biggest thrill in volleyball was playing in the State Championship semifinal game against Notre Dame
- Aspires to be an Olympian
- Member of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Has three siblings, Travone (28), Shannon (23) and Jaleh (9).
- Kendra Dedrianna Ezell-Turner, the daughter of Jolette Allen, was born on June 21, 1996 in Richmond, Va.
- Recipient of the Dottie Dent Women's Athletic Endowed Scholarship