Nov. 20, 2004
Tennessee Post-Match Notes
- OH Yuliya Stoyanova recorded a team-high 17 kills in the match
- Tennessee finishes the season series against Arkansas 2-0
- MB Sarah Blum posted a team-high 10 block assists along with seven kills
- MB Kristen Andre tallied 16 kills at an attack percentage of 53.6%
- S Julie Knytych finished with a team-high 48 assists
- Sunday will mark the eighth SEC Tournament final appearance for the Lady Vols (1979, '80, '81, '82, '83, '84, '88)
Arkansas Post-Match Notes
- Senior Jennifer Haaser recorded her seventh double-double performance of the season with 14 kills and 12 digs.
- Sophomore Kele Brewer recorded a season-high and career best in total attacks with 63.
- In the first game, Arkansas only recorded six attack errors to UTs 12.
- Freshman Amanda Eskridge matched her season and career best in hitting percentage with .500. (3 kills, 0 errors, 6 attempts)
- Freshman Ashley Miller continues to lead the team in digs, improving her career total to 475.
- Tennessee ends Arkansas's string of consecutive SEC Tournament final appearances at three. Arkansas advanced to the SEC Tournament final eight times (1995, '96, '97, '98, '99, '01, '02, '03) in the last nine seasons, winning the crown in 1997