Nov. 22, 2011
- With the two wins last weekend, Tennessee claimed at least a share of the SEC Championship, but a victory Wednesday over Kentucky would give the Big Orange its first outright regular-season league title .
- With its 18th regular-season SEC victory last weekend, the team shattered its record for most conference wins, which was previously set in 2009 at 16.
- Tennessee has now won 11-straight matches, six of which have come on the road. Entering Wednesday, UT is also perfect 12-0 at home.
- Tennessee has now had six different players accumulate 12 league honors, which is the most in the conference this year and five more than any other university.
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS
- For the third time in the last four years, UK takes on the Lady Vols in the final match of the season with a chance for a piece of the SEC title.
- The Tennessee-Kentucky match-up is the longest running rivalry in Tennessee's history, as the teams have faced off at least once every year since at 1978.
- With Kelsey Robinson and Tiffany Baker collecting SEC honors on Monday, the Orange and White has now picked up multiple weekly honors on three occasions this season. No other conference school has had multiple players receive SEC weekly awards in the same week this year. The Lady Vols also tied an SEC record, as the only other school to have multiple award recipients on three occasions was Florida in 2008.