1. Does an infant, or child that is held, need a ticket?
Yes. Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter a ticketed University of Tennessee athletic event.
2. I purchased tickets previously, can I swap them for better seats if available?
We do not allow exchanges or refunds of previously purchased tickets.
3. I purchased tickets previously from the University of Tennessee Athletic Ticket office, and now need accessible seating. Can you help me?
If you purchased your tickets from the University of Tennessee Athletic Ticket office and something has occurred that precludes you from accessing the location of the seats, please call the Ticket Office at 865-656-1200. If accessible seating is available for the game in question, we will do our best to assist you.
4. Where do I park?
Reserved season parking passes are available for Tennessee Fund donors. For most events besides football, some on-campus parking is available on a game-by-game basis. For more information on parking for UT athletic events, including information on shuttle service and off-campus parking, please visit our parking information page.
5. Do UT students need to purchase tickets for athletic events?
Students must register in advance for the opportunity to purchase individual game football tickets. They must also register in advance for admittance to men's and women's basketball games. For specific information regarding student tickets, please visit bigorangetix.utk.edu or call the Central Box Office at (865) 974-8587.
6. What am I allowed to bring into stadiums and arenas?
Please see our stadium and arena policies page for information on prohibited items at Tennessee athletic events.
7. I am a season ticket holder and would like to improve my current seat location. What do I need to do?
To improve your season ticket location for Football, Men's and/or Women's Basketball, please contact the Tennessee Fund at 865-974-1218. For Baseball, Soccer and/or Softball, please contact the Athletic Ticket Office at 865-656-1200.
8. What payment options are available?
The Athletic Ticket Office accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Cash is also accepted at the Thompson-Boling Athletic Ticket Office and at all venues on gameday.
9. Is my Print-At-Home ticket valid for entry or do I trade it in for a "real" ticket?
The ticket that is emailed to you is a valid ticket, and you should protect it like you would any other ticket. Each ticket contains a unique barcode that will be scanned at the entrance. If copies of the ticket are made, only the first scan of the barcode will be allowed entry. Any subsequent attempt to use that ticket will not be permitted.
For more information about Print-At-Home tickets, please click here and view the following PDF.
10. What if I listed my ticket on StubHub but then decided to go to the game anyway?
Customers can delete or deactivate a ticket listing as long as it has not been selected by a buyer for purchase. If you have decided to use a ticket that you had listed on StubHub, you must delete its listing. If you entered the barcodes for your tickets when you listed them, the tickets will not be valid for use unless you delete your listing. For complete instructions on how to deactivate/delete a listing, please click here.