Returning Online Customers
- Go to Season Renewals login screen.
- Enter your Registered Email Address or Account Number, your Password, and then click on the "Sign In" button
- If you do not remember your password, click the Forgot Password? option and your password will be emailed to you.
First-Time Online Customers
- Activate Your Account.
- You will need to click "Register Here" If this is your first time and you have not yet purchased tickets online. Please have your Account Number, PIN and email address ready. Enter your Account Number and your PIN (you can find your Account Number and PIN at the top of your renewal form).
- Click on the "Activate" button
- Fill in all fields, then click on "Next Step"
- View all information for accuracy, click on the "Yes" or "No" button.
- To access your football season ticket renewal, choose the "Season Ticket Renewal" icon on the main page. Your UT Football renewal application will appear.
- After submitting your renewal and payment, you will see a confirmation page indicating the successful completion of your order. If you followed all of the steps above and did not get the final confirmation screen, please call our office at 865-656-1200.
What does "PLEASE TRY YOUR CUSTOMER NUMBER AND PIN AGAIN" error message mean?
It means either the Customer (Account) Number or the PIN you are entering is not correct. Please call the Athletic Ticket Office at 865-656-1200 between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, ET, with your Customer (Account) Number and PIN.
What does "THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU ENTERED IS ALREADY IN USE, PLEASE TRY AGAIN" mean?
If you are trying to register for the first time and you receive this message, it means you have already registered online with this email address. Login with your email address and password as a "Veteran." Click on "forgot password" if you have forgotten your password. A message may appear indicating that there are no online applications available for this account - please follow the instructions on this page to register your email address with your Customer (Account) Number and PIN.
What if I cannot remember my password?
Click on the "forgot password" link and your password will be emailed to you.
I have registered before, but my email address has changed. What should I do?
Please login with your old email address and password. Choose "My Account" and then "Edit My Account" to access the screen where you can change your email address.
I typed in my email address and password but cannot login.
Please call the Athletic Ticket Office at 865-656-1200, between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, ET, Monday through Friday. You will be asked to provide the email address that you are using and PIN number, for security purposes.
I clicked on "FORGOT PASSWORD" but did not get an email with my password.
It is possible that the email address registered on your ticket account is not your current email address. Please call the Athletic Ticket Office at 865-656-1200, 8:30 am until 5:00 pm, ET, Monday through Friday. You will be asked to provide your account number.
What does a "POPULATING SHOPPER INFORMATION" error message mean?
There is a technical problem with your season ticket account. Please email call the Athletic Ticket Office for assistance at 865-656-1200, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am until 5:00 pm, ET.