Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter any University of Tennessee ticketed athletic event. There are no refunds or exchanges. Photo ID is required to pick up tickets at Will Call.
Group tickets for softball games are $3 per ticket with a minimum group of 15.
Please contact Jenny Brown in marketing by phone at (865) 974-9425 or via e-mail to purchase group tickets.
Gates at Lee Stadium open 60 minutes before the scheduled first pitch.
There are no pass-out checks (re-entry) to Lee Stadium. In order to leave and re-enter, spectators must have an unused ticket or purchase another ticket.
Check back periodically for updated information regarding 2014 Softball tickets.
The University of Tennessee reserves the right to examine the contents of any container brought into its venues.
For the protection of our fans, players, officials, and staff the following items are Prohibited inside Lee Stadium:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cans, bottles, coolers
- Outside food, snacks, beverages
- Radios without headsets
- Video cameras
- Stadium seats with arms
- Large bags or parcels including backpacks
- Artificial noisemakers
- No tobacco products or smoking is allowed in Lee Stadium. This includes electronic cigarettes.
- Cameras with professional detachable lenses
- Bag sizes greater than 12x12x12 (except for medical or diaper bags, which are subject to search).
Please do not attempt to bring these or similar items to a Tennessee Athletics event. Items cannot and will not be stored at the gate or inside the stadium for pick up after the game.
The following items are permitted inside Lee Stadium:
- Mobile phones
- Radios with headsets
- Diaper bags when accompanied by an infant.
- Limited use of cameras. Game action must not be filmed. Flash photography is prohibited.