Tennessee Baseball Gameday Information
What's on this page?
Lindsey Nelson Stadium Info
1511 Pat Summitt Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37996
Gates at Lindsey Nelson Stadium open 2 hours prior to the scheduled first pitch.
There are no pass-out checks (re-entry) to Lindsey Nelson Stadium. In order to leave and re-enter, spectators must have an unused ticket or purchase another ticket.
For gameday information and weather updates, please call 865-974-5555.
General public entrance gates at main stadium entrance and beside playground.
Designated University of Tennessee student entrance gate at Plaza.
Porch tickets and parking enter third base lot off Pat Head Summitt Drive.
Baseball parking is located in Lots GF2, GF3, GF4 and S22.
Additional parking is located in G5/30 for weekend series and after 5 pm on weekdays (Thompson-Boling Arena and Neyland Stadium events have priority if on same days as baseball games)
Parking for MVP ticket holders is located in Lots GF1 and C1.
Handicap parking is located in marked handicap spaces on Pat Head Summitt Drive and Johnny Majors Drive.
Lost and Found items will be turned in to UTPD 974-3114.
The University of Tennessee reserves the right to examine the contents of any container brought into its venues.
For the protection of our fans, players, officials, and staff the following items are Prohibited inside Lindsey Nelson Stadium:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cans, bottles, coolers
- Outside food, snacks, beverages
- Radios without headsets
- Video cameras
- Stadium seats with arms
- Large bags or parcels including backpacks
- Artificial noisemakers
- Tobacco products - SMOKING IS PROHIBITED within Lindsey Nelson Stadium. This includes electronic cigarettes
- Cameras with professional detachable lenses
- Bag sizes greater than 12x12x12 (except for medical or diaper bags, which are subject to search)
Please do not attempt to bring these or similar items to a Tennessee Athletics event. Items cannot and will not be stored at the gate or inside the stadium for pick up after the game.
- Mobile phones
- Radios with headsets
- Diaper bags when accompanied by an infant
- Limited use of cameras. Game action must not be filmed. Flash photography is prohibited.