DISH Orange & White Game
Apr. 25, 2015 | 4:05pm ET | Neyland Stadium | Knoxville, Tenn.
DISH Orange & White Game
- Vol Village » Noon ET (Gate 21)
- Fan Day Gate Opens » 12:30pm ET (Gate 7)
- Fan Day » 1:30-2:30pm ET (Gate 7)
- Gates Open » 2:30pm ET
- Kickoff » 4:05pm ET
- TV: SEC Network Alternate (Live)
- Replay: SEC Network (Sunday, 4/26 7:30pm ET)
- Tickets: Free
- Parking: Free
It's Tailgate Time in Tennessee! The ultimate tailgating experience on Rocky Top starts at Tailgate Tennessee, the official full-service tailgate park of Tennessee football. Whether you're getting together with a few friends or hosting a larger group, Tailgate Tennessee offers several affordable tailgate packages that provide all the fun with none of the hassle. You bring the crowd, Tailgate Tennessee does the rest!
For more information or to reserve your tailgate today, visit tailgatetennessee.com or call (865) 356-6669.
The Vol Network's Kickoff Call-In Show, hosted by Bob Kesling and Tim Priest, begins at 2:45 PM and airs on the Vol Radio Network.
To participate, fans can dial 1 (800) 688-8657, and Tennessee Verizon Wireless customers can call free at *TENN. The Kickoff Call-In Show broadcasts live from the Gate 21 Plaza at the northwest corner of Phillip Fulmer Way and Andy Holt Boulevard.
Souvenirs are available at the official Tennessee Team Shop at Gate 20 inside the stadium and the University of Tennessee bookstore in the University Center. Food vendors are located at Volunteer Village across from Circle Park.
University Center and Thompson-Boling Arena dining facilities are also open on game days.
Merchandise & Apparel
Merchandise and apparel kiosks are located throughout Neyland Stadium. Current locations are:
- New Era - View Kiosk
Top of the North ramp near Sections ZZ12 & ZZ13
- adidas Kids - View Kiosk
Level 2 near Section F
- adidas Adults - View Kiosk
Near Sections Y6 & X5
- 47 Brand - View Kiosk
Top of the Gate 10 ramp
adidas, new era, gear, merch, clothes
On the first level of Neyland Stadium, there are six (6) ATMs located at the Gate 21 elevator lobby and three (3) in section Y8.
On the second level of the stadium, one (1) ATM is located between sections F & G, and one (1) is located between R & Q.
There is also one (1) ATM inside the Tennessee Terrace, one (1) in section XX5, and one between FF/GG on the third level.
atm, atms, money, cash, bank, banking
Police, ushers and event security personnel are stationed throughout the stadium to provide assistance to fans during football games.
emergency, first aid
First Aid (Defibrillators/AEDs)
Four first-aid stations are located inside Neyland Stadium on the lower-level concourse outside Sections O/P and X1, and in the upper level in the concourse outside of Sections II and XX4.
The stations are staffed by medical doctors, nurses and other qualified personnel. Trained first-aid teams are also located throughout the stadium. If you need medical assistance, notify the team nearest you. If you are unable to locate a team, a law enforcement officer or usher will direct you to the nearest first-aid station.
This is a service provided by the University of Tennessee and the American Red Cross.
firstaid, first aid, first-aid, emergency, help
Pay phones are located in the University Center. Public courtesy phones are located outside the First Aid Command Stations and at the Elevators on level 1 at Gate 21 inside the stadium.
Lost & Found
Lost articles may be turned in at the Gate 21 elevators. Items will then be turned over to the University of Tennessee Security Office at 1101 Cumberland Avenue, where they may be retrieved Monday following each game at (865) 974-3114.
lost and found, lost found
In case you get separated from your family or friends, please plan ahead to have two designated meeting places, one inside the stadium (such as your gate, seat or favorite concession stand) and another outside the stadium (such as a predetermined landmark like The Torchbearer or a parking space). If you need assistance, contact the nearest usher or police officer.
Admission for all Orange & White Game activities is FREE.
Gates open at 2:30pm ahead of kickoff at 4pm.
- Public: Gates 4, 9, 10, 14, 16, 17, 20, 21, 23
- West Skyboxes, Tennessee Terrace and West Club: Gates 15, 19
- East Skyboxes, East Club: Gate 26
Gates open for Fan Day at 12:30 PM, and players and coaches will begin signing autographs from 1:30 - 2:30 PM.
The waiting line for the fans will begin forming at 7 AM at Gate 7. Fans will be asked to line up along the exterior of east side of stadium. Gates open at 12:30 PM, with the cheer and dance team, as well as Smokey, available for photos and autographs on the field starting at that time.
During the autograph session, the team will be divided by position. Head Coach Butch Jones will be located in the North end zone of Neyland Stadium.
Fans will be allowed one item for autograph per player or coach.
A scaled-down version of Vol Village will open at noon ET at the Gate 21 Plaza.
The first 10,000 fans to enter Neyland Stadium starting at 2:30 for the game will receive a commemorative "Vol For Life" lanyard and placard courtesy of Coca-Cola.
2015 SEASON TICKETS
Fans interested in 2015 season tickets will have the option to view available seats. Seats eligible for purchase will be marked and information tables will be located at Gate 21. If you would like to schedule an appointment to view seats, please fill out this form by clicking this link.
- Pride of the Southland Marching Band will perform pregame
- Presentation of the Neyland Award and Lindsey Nelson Award pregame
- VFL Flag Football Game at halftime
- Team awards from spring practice at halftime
UT has changed its stadium security regulations and will prohibit backpacks of any kind or size to be taken into Neyland Stadium. Purses or bags larger than 12" x 12" x 12" cannot be brought into the venue.
Please carefully read the full Prohibited Items list before entering Neyland Stadium.
back pack, backpack, rules
Free Public Parking
- AG Campus (Shuttles provided)
- G10 Garage (Enter via Neyland Drive)
- Administrative Garage lots G3, G4, G5 (Enter off Lake Loudoun Blvd)
- Kingston Pike Building (Shuttles provided)
- G-13 (11th Street Garage)
- Lot 14 (Soccer/Softball; shuttles provided)
- 11th Street Garage
- Volunteer Hall Garage
- Lot C15
- Lot 7A
- Lot 23D
No Gameday Parking
- Circle Park
- G-2 (McClung Garage)
- Staff 12 (I-House)
- GF 1 - GF 4 (Baseball)
- Staff 22
- Staff 4
- Staff 5
- AG Campus (Staff 65, Staff 66)
Accessible parking for the DISH Orange & White game will be on a first-come, first-served basis to those with a valid placard..
Shuttles will be available Kingston Pike Building, AG Campus and Stephenson Drive parking areas.
Shuttles begin at noon. Pregame drop off will be at Circle Park. Postgame pickup will be at Volunteer Boulevard across from the Torchbearer.
All shuttles are fully accessible.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays.
Plan to avoid Cumberland Avenue due to ongoing construction. Click here for more information.
Starting at 1 PM, Phillip Fulmer Way will be closed at the intersection of Cumberland Avenue to Lake Loudoun Boulevard.
The University of Tennessee reserves the right to examine the contents of any container brought into the stadium. To protect the safety of our fans, players, officials and staff, the following items are prohibited:
- Backpacks (of any size)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cans, bottles, coolers
- Outside food, snacks, beverages
- Radios without headsets
- Open umbrellas
- Video cameras
- Professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses
- Stadium seats with arms
- Large bags or parcels, including backpacks and larger purses
- Weapons, including pocket knives
- Artificial noisemakers
- Smoking – including e-cigarettes – is prohibited in Neyland Stadium at all times
- Bag sizes greater than 12x12x12 (except for medical or diaper bags, which will be searched)
Please do not attempt to bring these or similar articles in the stadium. Items will not be stored at the gate or stadium for pickup after the game.
The following items are permitted inside Neyland Stadium:
- Mobile phones
- Seat cushions
- Seats without arms
- Radios with headsets
- Diaper bags when accompanied by an infant
- Limited use of cameras. Game action may not be filmed. Consideration of other spectators is expected.
Commercial solicitation in front of Neyland Stadium from Middle Way Drive to Gate 10 is prohibited starting four hours before kickoff and continuing until the game is over.
scalping, scalp, tickets, ticket, ticket scalping
Football fans, join the Volunteers in Big Orange Country as we collaborate to reduce the amount of waste produced on the University of Tennessee campus, conserve our resources, and develop healthier habits within our community.
Good Sports Always Recycle!
UT Recycling will be launching 250 brand new orange and white recycling bins at the 2014 DISH Orange & White game. All recycling at the gates and inside the stadium is Single Stream, meaning you can put ALL types of recyclable materials into the clear bags at the gates, in the skybox recycling bins, AND the NEW Orange & White recycling bins inside Neyland including:
- PAPER: Newspaper, programs, playbooks, popcorn boxes
- METAL CANS: Aluminum and steel
- PLASTICS: Bottles, cups, jugs, wrap
- GLASS: Bottles, jars
- CARDBOARD: Pizza boxes, cup holders
The following guidelines apply to all Tennessee events at Neyland Stadium:
- This ticket is a revocable license for the ticket holder to gain admission to an event sponsored by Tennessee Athletics. The University of Tennessee reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any patron from the event venue at any time, for any reason permitted by law.
- Dates and times on game tickets are subject to change.
- University policies and state and federal laws will be in effect.
- The violation of any rules may prevent admission to a Tennessee Athletic event, removal from an event, and jeopardize the violator's admission into subsequent Tennessee Athletic events, including the forfeiture of season tickets and the ability to purchase single-game tickets.
Access to the competition area shall be limited to participating student-athletes, coaches, officials, support personnel and properly-credentialed individuals at all times.
For the safety of participants and spectators alike, at no time before, during or after a contest shall spectators be permitted to enter the competition area. It is the responsibility of each member institution to implement procedures to ensure compliance with this policy.
Institutional penalties against individuals who improperly enter the competition area shall include, but not be limited to, expulsion from the facility, arrest for trespassing, and the loss of future ticket privileges. In addition to these three penalties, violators who are students shall be subject to institutional student disciplinary measures.
In the spirit of sportsmanship, fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents UT, the Southeastern Conference and the NCAA with honor, dignity and respect.
- Demonstrate qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times.
- Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language at any time.
- Support the players, coaches and officials in a positive manner.
- Treat the visiting team, coaches and fans with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass or demeaning.
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the floor for any reason.
- Not become inebriated or belligerent.
- Refrain from entering playing and team areas at any time, including the game.
- Be a positive role model for those around you by treating others with courtesy and respect!