2013 DISH Orange and White Game
April 20, 2013 | Neyland Stadium | Knoxville, Tenn.
KICKOFF: 2:05 p.m. ET
GATES OPEN: 12:30 p.m. ET
FAN DAY: 11 a.m. ET
Fan Appreciation Day will feature an autograph signing with head coach Butch Jones, assistant coaches and players on the field at Neyland Stadium.
The signing will be held from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. The waiting line for fans will begin forming at 7 a.m., at Gate 7, and the gate will open at 11 a.m.
During the autograph session, the team will be divided by position with the respective coordinators and assistant coaches accompanying the student-athletes. Coach Butch Jones will be located in the North end zone of Neyland Stadium.
Fans will be allowed one item for autograph per player or coach.
The Tennessee cheer and dance teams along with Smokey will also available for photos and autographs.Parking
Parking is free for the 2013 DISH Orange and White Game.
Please be advised that construction on campus has changed available parking areas.
With much construction underway on campus, new and returning visitors will see the following changes:
- The parking garage next to the University Center has been demolished and the nearby section of Andy Holt Avenue has been permanently closed to make way for a new Student Union.
- "Cone Zone" signs featuring a hard hat-wearing Smokey have been placed around campus, helping direct motorists and pedestrians to find campus parking and detour around the construction. The latest information on campus construction can be found at conezone.utk.edu.
The Vol Network will carry the radio broadcast statewide on many Vol Network stations.
The game will air live on ESPN3 at 2 p.m., with a re-broadcast on ESPNU at a day and time to be announced.
WVLT Volunteer TV will air a special show recapping the DISH Orange & White game on April 27 and 28 with analysis from Coach Jones and other member of the Vols' coaching staff.
The following guidelines apply to all Tennessee events at Neyland Stadium:
- All fans regardless of age must have a ticket for admission to Neyland Stadium.
- Per Southeastern Conference policy, no pass-out checks (re-entry) are allowed. In the event of inclement weather, please retain your ticket stub for readmission. If the stadium is cleared due to inclement weather, you may reenter the stadium with your ticket stub. Everyone will again be subject to search.
- This ticket is a revocable license for the ticket holder to gain admission to an event sponsored by Tennessee Athletics. The University of Tennessee reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any patron from the event venue at any time, for any reason permitted by law.
- Incidents involving lost, stolen or destroyed tickets will be addressed at the Ticket Office with the season ticket holder of record only. Photo identification is required.
- Dates and times on game tickets are subject to change.
- University policies and state and federal laws will be in effect.
- The violation of any rules may prevent admission to a Tennessee Athletic event, removal from an event, and jeopardize the violator's admission into subsequent Tennessee Athletic events, including the forfeiture of season tickets and the ability to purchase single-game tickets.
Access to the competition area shall be limited to participating student-athletes, coaches, officials, support personnel and properly-credentialed individuals at all times.
For the safety of participants and spectators alike, at no time before, during or after a contest shall spectators be permitted to enter the competition area. It is the responsibility of each member institution to implement procedures to ensure compliance with this policy.
Institutional penalties against individuals who improperly enter the competition area shall include, but not be limited to, expulsion from the facility, arrest for trespassing, and the loss of future ticket privileges. In addition to these three penalties, violators who are students shall be subject to institutional student disciplinary measures.UT and SEC Fan Code of Conduct
In the spirit of sportsmanship, fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents UT, the Southeastern Conference and the NCAA with honor, dignity and respect.
- Demonstrate qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times.
- Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language at any time.
- Support the players, coaches and officials in a positive manner.
- Treat the visiting team, coaches and fans with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass or demeaning.
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the floor for any reason.
- Not become inebriated or belligerent.
- Refrain from entering playing and team areas at any time, including the game.
- Be a positive role model for those around you by treating others with courtesy and respect!
The University of Tennessee reserves the right to examine the contents of any container brought into the stadium. To protect the safety of our fans, players, officials and staff, the following items are prohibited:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cans, bottles, coolers
- Outside food, snacks, beverages
- Radios without headsets
- Open umbrellas
- Video cameras
- Stadium seats with arms
- Large bags or parcels, including backpacks and larger purses
- Weapons, including pocket knives
- Artificial noisemakers
- Smoking is prohibited in Neyland Stadium at all times
- Bag sizes greater than 12x12x12 (except for medical or diaper bags, which will be searched)
Please do not attempt to bring these or similar articles in the stadium. Items will not be stored at the gate or stadium for pickup after the game.Permissible Items
The following items are permitted inside Neyland Stadium:
- Mobile phones
- Radios with headsets
- Diaper bags when accompanied by an infant
- Limited use of cameras. Game action may not be filmed. Consideration of other spectators is expected.
In accordance with state law, smoking is prohibited inside Neyland Stadium.