Tennessee Softball Gameday Information
Beginning in August 2016, fans will be allowed to bring only one clear plastic bag no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear, resealable plastic storage bag per person inside Tennessee athletics events.
Fans will also be allowed a small clutch purse not to exceed 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches.
What's on this page?
Sherri Parker Lee Stadium
2323 Stephenson Drive, Knoxville, TN 37916
For the most up to date information on television, radio, and streaming links you can view the Softball schedule.
Gates at Lee Stadium open 60 minutes before the scheduled first pitch.
There are no pass-out checks (re-entry) to Lee Stadium. In order to leave and re-enter, spectators must have an unused ticket or purchase another ticket.
Parking is available for free in lots S14 and C25 adjacent to Sherri Parker Lee Stadium and Regal Soccer Stadium.
UT has changed its stadium security regulations and will limit fans to one clear plastic bag no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear, resealable plastic storage bag per person.
Please carefully read the full Prohibited Items list before coming to a Tennessee Athletics event.
Fans will also be allowed a small clutch purse not to exceed 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches. Wallets must also conform to this size requirement.
No other bags will be allowed inside. All items, including clear bags and clutch purses, are subject to search at the gates. No items can be left or stored at the gates.
The University of Tennessee reserves the right to examine the contents of any container brought into the venue. To protect the safety of our fans, players, officials and staff, the following items are prohibited.
Please do not attempt to bring these or similar articles into the venue. Items will not be stored at the gate or venue for pickup after the game.
- Non-clear bags of any size
- Diaper bags
- Backpacks (of any size)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cans, bottles, coolers
- Outside food, snacks, beverages
- Radios without headsets
- Open umbrellas
- Selfie sticks
- Video cameras
- Professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses
- Unmanned aircraft
- Stadium seats with arms and/or pockets
- Large bags or parcels, including backpacks and purses
- Weapons, including pocket knives
- Artificial noisemakers
- Smoking — including e-cigarettes — is prohibited inside the venue at all times
The following items are permitted inside the venue:
- Small clutch purses no larger than 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches
- Mobile phones
- Binoculars (without case)
- Seat cushions without arms of pockets
- Radios with headsets
- Diapers and non-medically neccesary items for babies and young children must be carried in a clear bag
- Limited use of cameras. Game action may not be filmed. Consideration of other spectators is expected.