Tennessee Softball Gameday Information
What's on this page?
Sherri Parker Lee Stadium
2323 Stephenson Drive, Knoxville, TN 37916
Parking is available for free in lots S14 and C25.
For the most up to date information on television, radio, and streaming links you can view the Softball schedule.
Gates at Lee Stadium open 60 minutes before the scheduled first pitch.
There are no pass-out checks (re-entry) to Lee Stadium. In order to leave and re-enter, spectators must have an unused ticket or purchase another ticket.
The University of Tennessee reserves the right to examine the contents of any container brought into its venues.
For the protection of our fans, players, officials, and staff the following items are Prohibited inside Lee Stadium:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cans, bottles, coolers
- Outside food, snacks, beverages
- Radios without headsets
- Video cameras
- Stadium seats with arms
- Large bags or parcels including backpacks
- Artificial noisemakers
- No tobacco products or smoking is allowed in Lee Stadium. This includes electronic cigarettes.
- Cameras with professional detachable lenses
- Bag sizes greater than 12x12x12 (except for medical or diaper bags, which are subject to search).
Please do not attempt to bring these or similar items to a Tennessee Athletics event. Items cannot and will not be stored at the gate or inside the stadium for pick up after the game.
The following items are permitted inside Lee Stadium:
- Mobile phones
- Radios with headsets
- Diaper bags when accompanied by an infant.
- Limited use of cameras. Game action must not be filmed. Flash photography is prohibited.