Tennessee Athletics Ticket Office
1 (800) 332-VOLS | 1 (865) 656-1200 | AllVols.com
What's on this page?
- Ticket Information
- Gate Open Times
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accessible Seating
- Lost or Misplaced Tickets
- Faculty/Staff Season Tickets
- Address Changes
General Ticket Office Information
- Ticket Office Location:
Corner of Phillip Fulmer Way & Lake Loudoun Blvd.
- Mailing Address:
1600 Phillip Fulmer Way, Suite 201
Knoxville, TN, 37996
- Office Hours:
Monday-Friday / 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
- Phone Number:
1 (800) 332-VOLS or (865) 656-1200
Week Day Walk Up Sales and Will Call - The ticket window at Thompson-Boling Arena is open 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. A photo ID must be presented by the ticket purchaser to pick up Will Call (pre-purchased) tickets. To make arrangements for someone other than the ticket purchaser to pick up tickets, please contact the Athletic Ticket Office in advance at (865) 656-1200.
Gameday Sales and Will Call - Everyone, REGARDLESS OF AGE, must have a ticket to enter. Will Call (pre-purchased tickets) that have not been picked up prior to game day will be available at the venue. Ticket Purchaser must present a valid photo ID when picking up pre-purchased tickets.
- Football - Gate 21 at Neyland Stadium - 4 hours prior to kickoff until halftime
- Basketball - Thompson-Boling Arena - Weekday Games: 8:30 a.m. until halftime / Weekend Games - 3 hours prior to tipoff until halftime
- Baseball - Lindsey Nelson Stadium - 2 hours prior to first pitch
- Softball - Sherri Parker Lee Stadium - 1 hour prior to first pitch
- Volleyball - Thompson-Boling Arena - 1 hour prior to start of match
|Football||Ticket Options||Group Tickets||Seating Chart||Gameday Info||Venue Policies|
|M Basketball||Ticket Options||Group Tickets||Seating Chart||Gameday Info||Venue Policies|
|W Basketball||Ticket Options||Group Tickets||Seating Chart||Gameday Info||Venue Policies|
|Baseball||Ticket Options||Group Tickets||Seating Chart||Gameday Info||Venue Policies|
|Softball||Ticket Options||Group Tickets||Seating Chart||Gameday Info||Venue Policies|
|Volleyball||Ticket Options||Group Tickets||--||--||Venue Policies|
* Regular season home events for Soccer, Swimming/Diving, Track/Cross Country, Golf, Tennis and Rowing are free of charge.
Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter any University of Tennessee ticketed athletic event. There are no refunds or exchanges. Photo ID is required to pick up tickets at Will Call.
The following are times gates/doors open for home events at Tennessee:
- Football - 2 hours before kickoff
- Men's Basketball - 90 minutes before tipoff
- Women's Basketball - 1 hour before tipoff
- Volleyball - 1 hour before match start
- Baseball - 2 hours before first pitch
- Softball - 1 hour before first pitch
- Soccer - 1 hour before match start
- Tennis - 2 hours before first match (for most home matches)
- Outdoor Track - Gates open at all times
- Swimming & Diving - At least 30 minutes before start time (Aquatic Center is also open during regular business hours)
For commonly asked questions regarding season tickets, ticket renewals, seat location see the link below.
Wheelchair Seating and Easy Access Seats are available in all ticketed venues on a first come, first served basis. Companion seating is available on a one-to-one ratio. Companions with individuals in wheelchairs or motorized mobility scooters will be provided a folding chair in which to sit.
To obtain Accessible seating for a ticketed athletic event, please contact the Athletic Ticket Office at your earliest convenience at (865) 656-1200.
Office Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am until 5:00 pm, eastern time.
For lost or misplaced season tickets, the Athletics Ticket Office may re-issue tickets to the ticket-holder of record only. A service fee is charged for each replacement ticket. For season tickets that have been lost in the mail or stolen, contact the Athletics Ticket Office at (865) 656-1200 for replacement information.
Full-time UT employees can purchase up to four (4) season tickets at a reduced rate for Football, Men's Basketball and Women's Basketball. No donation is required for purchase. Contact the Athletic Ticket Office at (865) 656-1200 to purchase season tickets. There is no discount for individual game tickets for these sports.
UT employees with valid staff I.D. receive a complimentary General Admission ticket for regular season Baseball and Volleyball games and a reserved bleacher seat for regular season Softball games. To receive complimentary ticket, the UT employee must present valid I.D. at venue ticket window.
Changes to ticket account mailing and/or billing addresses, email address and telephone numbers can be made by logging into your online ticket account or by sending, in writing, to the Athletic Ticket Office. Written requests should include the name on the ticket account, the ticket account number, and any information that needs to be updated on the ticket account.
Only the account holder with appropriate authorization can make changes. Written request can be sent to P. O. Box 47, Knoxville, TN, 37901-0047, faxed to (865) 974-0115, or hand-delivered to the Thompson-Boling Arena ticket windows during regular office hours at 1600 Phillip Fulmer Way. For more information, contact the ticket office at (865) 656-1200.